Our Business Consult: Starter is a program for aspiring and new business owners seeking consultation and guidance to put their business on course.
We provide answers to any questions you have as a new business owner or an aspiring entrepreneur to put you on the right foot. We also discuss frequently asked questions from related businesses or clients to give you full insight and provide all the necessary information you need to jumpstart your business.
Questions we often get:
- My business is starting to grow, what should I do next to become “official”?
- Do I need to set up a Limited Liability Company (LLC) or a corporation?
- What are the cost and eligibility requirements to set up an LLC or a corporation?
- What are the individual benefits and setbacks of an LLC and a corporation?
- What difference will it make if I decide to establish an LLC or a corporation?
- What are the dos and don’ts of a new business owner? What factors should I consider?
- What is accounting and booking, and why do I need it to start my business?
- Do you have recommendations for a reputable lawyer, financial advisor, payroll company, or bank?
- What are the taxes I must consider?